Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's from the movie Harlem Nights. It's how Della Reese describes one of girl's "stuff".

Ashley really, really has got it all wrong with Adam! OMG....and he's reaching for the recorder?!?!? :o:o Oh [!@#$%^&*]. Man, looks like our question has been answered, my peeps!

I really like how they had Ashley's words playing over Adam's actions in that scene.

• Members

Just saw that scene, and now I understand what you're saying.

This episode has been EXCELLENT where Adam is concerned. That flashback montage of him starving was great!

But I'm broken hearted that he would be the one to do this to ASHLEY...the one woman who was nice to him. I'm also sad that he would hurt Estella--who has been kind to him--like this. And, by proxy, hurting Rafe this way....who has clearly gone out of his way to be a friend to Adam. Not to mention poor Heather.

I'm sure there's an end game here, and maybe Adam can be redeemed, but I'm genuinely sad right now.

--------------------------

On another note:

Did anyone think that, in the Kay-Nina-Amber scene, when Jeanne kept cracking up at Amber's mugging and wild facial expressions, that that was unscripted? That that was Jeanne's pure delight at her young scene partner?

Archived