The Lauren Koslow Appreciation Post

razor32always

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Lauren is, in my opinion, currently one of the best actresses on Days. I really don't consider her portrayal of Kate to be that of a villain. I believe that she makes Kate with a heart. When Lucas told Kate that she was dead to him, I felt sorry for her...even though moments before she had just ruined Sami Brady's life (who I also adore). Even in her older years, I think that she is beautiful. She just sticks out and I hope she never leaves!

• Members

I cant believe I didnt find this thread sooner, I am a huge fan of Koz. The lady is still smokin' and she is in her 50's!

I dont want to imagine DAYS without Kate/Lauren Koslow, probably one of the most underrated actresses in all of daytime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

ITA..I, too, think Lauren is one of the most underrated actresses of all time. The thing I love most about her is how subtle she is. You know exactly what Kate is feeling just by looking at her face...she doesn't have to go into fits of rage or start screaming or bawling in order to get the point across.

The show has struck gold with this actress. I hope they realize the talent she possesses.

Archived