The Lauren Koslow Appreciation Post

razor32always

• Members

ITA. It has always been great to see Lauren act out the emotional scenes because she doesn't go overboard. Some of my fav Kate emotional scenes include: when she burnt the mansion down and then realized Lucas was still inside; the wedding when Roman died; seeing her deal with Roman's death; the whole Jate relationship and how vulnerable she was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Man oh man why didn't see this thread sooner!!! Lauren is the s_t!!! Talk about unbelievable talent!!! :D I remember the first time I saw her!!! She was so pretty!!! The fact she can go from a sweet down to earth person to kate is amazing!!! No one on days comes close to her!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

L. Kos is just such a phenomenal actress. She has amazing chemistry with her scene partners (male and female alike) and I can say nothing bad about the woman.

Kate however is another story, lol. I detest Kate's actions, but I love that she's never sorry for it. You gotta love that.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I LOVE the Koz...cuz she's The Koz...I mean what's not to love? Seriously though Lauren Koslow is an ageless beauty, a sexy woman, a fiery actress and one of DAYS' biggest assets. Even with some of the worst material *ever* she's made it work.

Archived