The Lauren Koslow Appreciation Post

razor32always

• Members

I'm kind of surprised one of these hasn't been started yet. I've heard a lot of pro-Lauren Koslow sediments on here, but looking through the threads in this section, I didn't see one of these.

It's a topic all Kate, Kate/Roman, Kate/John, Kate/Victor, and Kate/Nicholas fans can agree on. Lauren is an amazing actress, and is in my top four of all daytime. She is able to do so much with the crap that is is sometimes given, and when the writers write for her, she proves why she deserves to be one of daytimes finest.

I hope to see this thread hoppin' and easy to find. Let the Lauren love flow.

Nikki

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is truly amazing to watch onscreen. From the first time we saw Lauren, gutting fish on a trawler somewhere in the Atlantic, to her rivalries with Sami and Vivian; from vindictive Kate putting a hit out in the man who scorned her, to the beautiful, tender soul she became when her love for John came to fruition, Lauren has never ceased to amaze me with her utter beauty and flawless talent, and I sign into this thread as an out and proud (in more ways than one ;) ) Koz fan. :D

• Members

Awww, that was a beautiful post, Shawn! I couldn't agree more.

Lauren is simply amazing, in more ways than one. She is a talented and beautiful actress, but she is also incredibly supportive and loyal to her fans. She's sweet and down to earth - there is no pretention about her. I am so proud to be a Koz fan!

• Members

Oh, How I love the Koz!!! :D From the first time I turned Days on in 2001, she stuck out. I couldn't help but notice her! I mean, the lady is GORGEOUS and extremely talented. I love how she can convey Kate's emotions by just the look on her face, or the tone of her voice. It truly is amazing. She's so subtle..I love it!!

I love her rivalries..the way she rolls her eyes and laughs sarcastically. And everytime the lady screams..it gives me chills! I'll never forget when she came out at the Kaman wedding with blood all over her wedding dress, and screamed. WOW! Also, when she set the mansion on fire and discovered that Lucas was inside. That was amazing! She also does sad scenes so well. When she cries, I want to cry with her. :( She's the only actress who, imo, not only portrays the emotion, but she makes the viewers FEEL what Kate is feeling.

I can tell that Lauren is very passionate about her work..and she puts 110% into every show, every pairing, and every situation Kate is in. She has chemistry with everyone...and I love to see her in scenes wtih her "kids" especially.

My favorite thing about LK is how down-to-earth she is! She seems like one of THE nicest people, and I've heard nothing but good things about her (and she has great taste in music! ;) ). I hope to meet her one of these days. :)

• Members

Truly one of daytime's most underrated actresses, I've loved her from the first moment I saw her. I saw such potential with her in the role as Kate, and damn, was I right!

It wasn't until recently, however, when she was teased with Mohn, that Kate turned into one of Days lead characters -- one of the actresses you tune in for. And she's won over alot of fans in the last two years, as well as turn Kate into one of the most controversial, hated, loved and talked about characters in the show's recent history.

There's no mother-in-law from hell better than Kate Roberts, and there's no one better to play her than the Koz.

• Members

One of my all-time favorite actresses on Days. (Along with Ali Sweeney and Renee Jones) Even towards the end when I was hanging on by a string, I'd always light up when she came on because I knew that even if the writing was crap, she'd give it her all and make it bearable for us.

Archived