AMC: Tuesday, May 5th, 2009

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you don't like it -- GET OUT!

Trust me, darling. I'll be more than happy to wander over to the 34 page weekly Y&R thread, unzip, and start pissing all over that thread. Believe me, sweetie. The snake I unleash can be deadly.

So I suggest that you worry about your own shows (which are the precious Bell shows), and let us worry about ours... because I am NOT the one. I come on to this board and look for these threads to discuss the show I wholeheartedly LOVE with my fellow friends of the show -- not deal with whiney people who don't even watch the show complaining about a damn thread. GET OVER IT AND GET OUT!

Anyway... I will watch the show later... because I know I will have some things to say about what's been talked bout today.

• Members

As Sheriff Bart ("Blazing Saddles") would say, "'Scuse me while I whip this out!"

Daily threads, weekly threads, monthly threads...what difference should it make, really? IMO, every thread, regardless of whether it's a daily, weekly, or monthly one, eventually becomes the patented SON thread: tangential, and long as hell. :D

• Members

RS I heart. Seriously, much heart here.

Yea, as much as I love me some AMC, this Krystal sold Marissa thing is off. Freaking off. Seriously, a trailer trash black baby market? WTF? I could though see Marissa becoming mini-Hayward. That actually has potential. And as much as the girl playing Marissa is just ok for me, she's a LOT better than Babe 1.5.

The Adam line--freaking priceless.

• Members

This Marissa storyline is really awkward. Just because it doesn't make sense. Were supposed to believe that Krystal sold Marissa but kept Babe. Why? If she didn't have enough money to raise both of them wouldn't she have just put them up for adoption? Why would she keep one and give up another? It just doesn't make sense. The one good thing about Marissa is she is likable and does seem to have a bit of acting talent and does have a genuinely nice demeanor. She strikes me as a Keri Russel an understated perform who has a likable quality to her. So she should get further then Baker and Moncrief did.

Archived