AMC: Tuesday, May 5th, 2009

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today we learned that the reason why Krystal didnt raise Marissa was bc she sold her. My question is sold her for what? A hamburger? A new curling iron? Some thongs? We know that she didnt raise Babe with any money. She was broke most of the time, lived in trailers and did her best to just make by. What did she get for selling off her own child?

• Members

I'm not familiar with this plot but instantly I'm hating it. Why on earth would such a blatant history rewrite be allowed to creep into the show after the disaster that was the unabortion? You'd think if they really wanted to give Krystal another daughter they'd have done it that she had the baby before Babe and gave her away because she was in a bad place at the time and couldn't afford to raise a child...and then having Babe was the thing that forced Krystal to try and take control of her life, have Krystal's first daughter be filled with resentment, parallel Erica/Kendall and maybe use it as a way to develop the relationship between Krystal and Erica.

• Members

The only thing that might have been good about this twins thing is that Marissa turns out to be the evil one, the 'Hayward' twin. That, I might like, although from what I've seen the actress playing her isn't up to much, and considering they reportedly had Heidi Mueller reading for the role, they could have cast a whole lot better.

• Members

Heidi Mueller was so much fun on Passions, imo. I'd love to see her on the show if she could show some humor which we don't get much of in PV of late.

Besides the difference between Marissa being an unexpected fraternal twin of Babe rather than the cast aside first born, I think that's probably what we will get.

I have less of a problem with an unexpected twin than the creepy science fiction of the unabortion. The twin thing, though rare could happen in real life (especially before sonagrams being done so often) and in soap terms...isn't that far out. OLTL and other shows have done it. Hopefully, we'll find that that the Carey twins have the same father, unlike Vickie's Nat and Tess/Bess/Jess.

Not a fan of the actor playing Marissa, but the story doesn't bother me outside of the Babe redux with JR I see coming a mile away. Krystal getting some just desserts from the deserted BabyDawlSoldtotheHighestBidder, I'd kind of enjoy that.

Erica was in full on Zach love today. Seems she is worried *he* won't have anyone during the Ian medical crisis. Ryan is back to full on blame Zach today.

Zach is a good and responsible father. Kendall is a bad mother, off making it with her BF while her toddler son is gravely ill....again.

We get it. New messages please, AMC.

Archived