GH: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Nikolas and Elizabeth are good together. I'm a true Liz and Jason fan, but for some reason TPTB despise them.

I'm so suspicious about Claudia's pregnancy. It just came on all of the sudden.

How stupid was that scene with Jason and Sam? Seriously....

• Members

If you haven't seen my signature line and you are wondering when the GH episode count will be up for April, it is going to be late. I'm not sure when it will go up because I JUST watched Monday's episode today.

• Members

Nikolas looked downright Cassadine at the bar with Liz last week. At one point, he looked like he wouldn't mind devouring her. Growl! Down, Wolverine.

I think I like it!

• Members

I LOVE IT!

Furthermore i wish the show had gone here instead of Liason, not only because Liason fans got screwed over but also because it woulda been much better drama if Liz & Nik had grown closer during Lucky's addiction and woulda made much more since for Lulu to keep secret from Lucky about him not being the baby daddy if her other brother was.

Besides... Becky & Tyler? Sexy.

• Members

That would have been a great story. Especially since I like the bro chemistry between GV and TC whenever GH deign to show them together. It would have taken their relationship back to the days when Nikolas first appeared on the show.

And, yes. Becky Herbst would look beautiful with anybody! I always thought, when Nikolas was confiding in Liz over his love troubles with Emily back during then Whatshisname Bishop SL, that Lik had this spark that I would have much preferred to watch than all that Garden of Love nonsense. I still don't understand why GH, at a time when it is shedding viewers, would mess with Liaison, though. They spent two YEARS building that couple up (and ruining some other characters in the process) before breaking them up in a day, and their fanbase is pretty vocal. They waited a decade for this.

Oh! Another burgeoning friendship I liked was Sam and Liz. Weird, I know, but I loved when they were fighting off the Russian mob in that cabin. Just the two of them, building a tent for Cameron and Jake to hide in and then grabbing whatever makeshift weapons they could lay their hands on.

• Members

Fully agree. And the conflict it would have provided for everyone - liz and nik, lucky, lulu, luke, alexis, emily, hell even monica, jason, etc...

I really thought they were headed to Liz/Nik around the train crash.

And i like Sam & Liz as women who dont really like eachother, but kind of have a certin level of respect for eachother. Adult frenemies if you will.

Also.... I hate what GH did to my Liason loving heart. I am not gonna say them togeher = ratings because.. well im not that crazy ... but i do think the show toying with the audience and screwing them over did hurt. As did many many other things...

• Members

Saw today's show.

Love that the show may be setting GH fans up for Liz/Patrick. They look cute together.

I love this interesting "triangle" between Olivia/Sonny/Claudia. Too bad it's just superficial, like the rest of GH these days.

And Spinelli must die. Seriously, I want him to be the next mob casualty. He just absolutely annoys me and never in a million years would slutty Maxie Jones be interested in someone as dippy as Spinelli.

• Members

You mean you don't enjoy seeing Spinelli make sad faces? It's the highlight of my viewing year.

Only in Guzaland would this mess be the leading man. I think even the Big Bang Theory guys would cringe.

• Members

What is going on with Liz? Who are the writers putting her with? Patrick, Nikolas or Lucky? Ive read online about them pushing her with Patrick, but I saw a bit today and heard some talk about her kissing Nikolas a few times and it seems as if she and Lucky arent completely done. Whats happening here?

• Members

I agree, well up to the Maxie not being into Spinelli just because he isnt some supermodel, esp since the story has always been Maxie isnt attracted to Spinelli. She is however, in love with him. He is the first person, aside from her family, to accept her for her. Sure he pushed her to become a better person but he didnt try to change her, for the most part. She also seen though his spinelli speak and social outcast exterior. They were a great little duo up until the show was aware of it and started to try.

But i do want him to die now, even if i do have a spinmax banner, i am all for JoMax or matt & maxie. or maxie and anyone but spinelli... yes even you Jason! LOL.

(I just love the picture in my banner)

I would say they are testing the waters and trying things out and whatnot.. but this is GH... Liz/Patrick was never the plan, that was worried Scrubs fans.... Liz/Nik is faking it... Liz/Lucky is where its headed because thats what they always do.

yup.

• Members

Yesterday's episode was okay. They should have given more time to the Lucky/Rebecca flirtation because they are good together. Liz suddenly wanting Lucky back is hard to believe, but it is better than her being inserted in Patrick and Robin's life. Since his skin turned orange and his face got swollen, I do not find Tyler Christopher attractive any more.

I am surprised by how much I liked Jason and Sam's conversation. It will take some real convincing that Mr. Hold a Grudge can forgive and fall in love with Sam again. We'll see.

Spinelli needs to go back to being Jason's sidekick. He is no romantic leading man and he turns Maxie into screeching banshee. I have seen this Sonny and his harem story before and didn't like the first time around.

The good thing is still no mob story or violence. Let's see how long this lasts.

Archived