AMC: Friday, April 10

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, Erica STFU. Her monologue is going on for WAY too long. Why arent they cutting to commercial already?

Uusually David Canary's acting as Stuart is pretty good but he seems off today. All I see is Adam dressed in cheap clothes. Im not seeing or hearing Stuart in his performancs

• Members

Spoilerish

I had the same impression but thought it was just me. I think either he knew what was coming for Stuart when this was taped and it affected his ability to truly get into the character, and/or TPTB specifically told him to half-ass it since the last thing they need now is for viewers to be all "awww, Stuart is my favorite character".

• Members

Erica's soliloquy was awesome! When Susan Lucci is given great material and great direction, she's unstoppable. Also, there was an interesting message in her little rant. I loved how she pointed out that she has been focusing way too much attention on other people and focusing very little attention to herself. This is exactly what's gone wrong with Erica in the last few years. I hope the writers continue to bring back the true spirit of Erica Kane! :wub:

• Members

I really enjoyed Ryan and Erica today. I thought that they were entertaining and I think that they have pretty good chemistry together. I have liked some of the scenes that they have shared in the past including this one from a few years back, which I think really showcases the chemistry that they have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtexuPd7OAw

I thought that this scene and kiss between them was hot.

I don't know if Pratt would ever pair them together romantically, but I think they would make an interesting and entertaining couple, as long as they didn't take themselves too seriously or act as if their romance is a grand epic romance, and no one in the past that they have loved could ever come close.

So far, the new Scott isn't the way I expect or want him to be. He seems young, JR actually came off looking more mature than Scott did today. And I thought the insults he was throwing at JR were a bit much, especially since JR wasn't acting spiteful towards him and was really making a business decision, that could possibly help save Chandler Enterprises.

I think that baby Ian is really cute, even though this is like the 6th or 7th Ian the show has had so far. (Maybe there have been even more different baby Ian's than that.) When Spike was younger he was definitely not switched out with as many different babies, as Ian has been.

Archived