THE IDIOT'S AT GH FIRED RICK HEARST!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, i heard this. He is not my cup of tea, but obviously an excellent actor. And most people would rather see him than "the big stars" like Sonny. GH and ABC are some of the biggest buffoons on the planet anyway.

I am more sad about the rumors of Leslie Charleson. I am glad that she has that contract clause, I think that is one of the more standard clauses for the veteran actors.

I wonder if you can still be fired, but they have to PAY YOU until the end of your contract (in her case, JULY) or they cannot fire you, period.

I guess we know where part of this 3,000,000 HD overhaul is coming from.

Leslie (in that video) came in on her day off to see the new hospital set. I found that very sad in a way that the fruit of Dr. Monica's labors, after years playing scenes at that circular desk, will now be enjoyed by the 16 year old cast members. It sucks.

• Members

Hes been on recurring for like a month now, same with megan.

I hope they kill Ric off. Awful character that has way outstayed his welcome. Tho the same could be said for Sonny... and Jason... and without a doubt Claudia, lol.

The LC thing... i would like to say no, they wont,. but really - yes they will. However, they have not used her in forever, she hasnt had a storyline in forever. And i do not believe in keeping someone around just because they have been there XX years. At the same time there is still so much that can be done with Monica, that its a shame they dont use her. LC is one hell of an actress.. and as long as she stays away from anymore bad plastic surgery can do drama well. (sorry, i dont think anyone can do drama well when your face cant move. i just dont).

• Members

[!@#$%^&*].

Another nail in GH's termite-covered coffin. Why don't they just fire everybody except for Mo, Steve, Laura, KeMo and Sarah and just be done with it? You know they want to.

• Members

I read the article! It would be stupid if GH let go of Leslie Charleson. That would be the dumbest move of all! Monica is a staple on there and is definitely beneficial to the show and the Quartermaines! She is GH history and can have so much more to do if the writers would get off their lazy behinds and write real drama and classic soap storytelling. The writers of soaps today have been making the biggest mistakes and blunders in the past years, heck decade. They and TPTB have lost their way and forget and disregard the fans and the true nature of soaps and what they were always meant to do, truly entertain and provide escapism. GH made the mistake of killing off Alan (Staurt Damon). the show to me has never been able to recover without the strong influence of the Quartermaines. Nor have they had the same impact that they used to have on the show becuase writers have written them as this comic relief family that I just didnt really get into because they were never like that from origin. I need for these writers and TPTB to own up to and take responsibility for the state of all soaps. It is their fault for the declining ratings and dismantling of the genre. Fans continue to clamor for the glory days of soaps, It's not NOSTALGIA of the old, its NOSTALGIA for the brilliant character development, storytelling, dialogue writing, romance, adventure, well developed and put together families, and wit that the writers and producers brought to the genre! We as fans felt like we were part of the family, part of the characters, friends with the character, and member of the community and city/town. We invested in Salem, Springfield, Oakdale, Genoa City, Pine Valley, Llanview, Bay City, Port Charles, Hnederson, Santa Barbara, Corinth, and etc...

I could go on and on!

Archived