THE IDIOT'S AT GH FIRED RICK HEARST!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Whip on B&B and had hopes that Brooke would come around and return his love. Unfortunately that wasn't to be, and he'd be so wasted on B&B again.

I really want him to come to Y&R as a new character. It would be just like Phyllis to find herself a Matt Clarke look-alike boyfriend and bring him to town to torment Nick and Sharon with.

• Members

He was truly fantastic on GL. But isn't he a family man? I don't know if he'd uproot himself and his fam to go to NJ. I really wish he never played Matt Clark on Y&R. He never really made a ripple on B&B (not his fault) but I'd like to see him as WHIP on Y&R. There really isn't a place for him on B&B as far as I can see.

• Members

I don't like this news, but seen it coming for years. Rick Hearst is so talented, he will get scooped up by another show very quickly. It's ashame hearing this about Rick and Megan Ward, especially with the storyline going on GH about Michael's shooting. The two people who know the truth about Claudia are getting the ax. Always constantly bad news on GH.

Archived