Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Members

What I would love is if MAB moved Lily into villainess mode. Have her become a little schemer to get Billy.

Billy having three women fighting over him could be overkill but not with great writing. It'd be a way to add depth to Lily and give Khalil some new beats to play.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't say "psycho". I don't want her to be Phyllis. Just make her edgier. Some lies, schemes, manipulations. Lily has been through enough since her introduction to warrant a walk on the wild side.

• Members

I meant in the last day or so. I come here every morning and rarely find the thread on the second page with no posts since the previous evening. The last day or two have not been as exciting as some of the earlier days in the week. I agree it is the best soap out there but the last couple of days have not garnered as much discussion as earlier in the week/end of last week.

• Members

I think Y&R is setting itself up for a good few years, the same goes for B&B...the Bells are on it. I hope the rest of daytime catches on. It's a great genre.

With that said I'm making my final post on SON. I got some very good news today, life changing stuff, that is going to be demanding my full attention.

With that said, I won't be deleting my account till Saturday, if you've got a burning question for me, PM me and I'll tell ya what I know.

All the very best to everyone, even the posters I didn't always see eye to eye with, SON is a great place for discussion, generally grown up and mature.

Some final bits of advice and necessary information:

-Wear Sunscreen (!)

-Take a multi vitamin

-Eat Well

-Exercise

-Don't Smoke and if you do smoke, QUIT!

-Get regular medical checkups

-Think Happy Thoughts

Take care everybody, be good to each other :)

• Members

Best wishes DaytimeFan, you'll be missed!

As for Tyra, what is up with her looking around the studio at the lights during all her scenes? It doesn't look like she's thinking, just that she's lost and waiting for the aliens come and retrieve her. Get rid of her Y&R, she's never going to catch on.

Interesting that

Won't Clementine tower over him? She looks to be about 5'8" or 5'9" and he looks about 5'6". It should be a nice flashback to old times, too bad we don't have a more fitting Colleen to enjoy the memories with :)

This show was a little dull, but we can't expect it to be great everyday. I like that Lily is actually sticking to her guns and not caving to Cane's opinion. So often these soaps characters never confront their lovers stupidity, just use it as an excuse to cheat. I wonder how long it will be before Lily tries to test Billy on his commitment to Chloe by trying to seduce him.

• Members

I'm really going to miss Nia Peeples now. She's just beginning to be a truly well-developed character. There's so much left to uncover and see from her. She's so needy and desperate, yet she's very vulnerable. I hope MAB gives the character a second look, cause if the end-game is Neil and Tyra, then it's Yawnoa City for the Winters'.

And in the most depressing news of the day it appers that

WHY? Just why? Unless they're going to bring Yolanda back he's so pointless.

Thanks Sylph for the heads up about compatibility mode for IE8 - I got my spoiler tags back! :)

MarkH - Who do you think Mary Jane is if not Patty? You're soapie senses are good and I'm not so sure if it's Patty anymore. She's still my #1 suspect but something tells me I'm wrong. By the way - did Patty have a relationship with Kay. I didn't watch it back when she was on originally.

Archived