Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Without a doubt.

I really want them to breakup, as much as i think Thad & Amelia are a great couple IRL, it doesnt work on screen. They really dont have that great of chem and the characters just do not work. My ideal storyline, honestly, is for her to be consumed by work and him feel alone and them fall apart from internal issues, not a triangle. I would also like to see JT get physical cust of the baby and pretty much be a single father as they send Victoria off on a trip (and coming back played by Gina T.) then pair JT up with someone. I love the char of JT, i know hes not beloved by fans or anything, but i really do see him as a Paul Williams type. Hes a great supporting char and could serve as a foil to a lot of couples when needed.

I would also love to see a chem test between Vail & Thad. Something tells me they could be great together, even if neither actor is perfection.

• Members

Seems like a fine idea to me. As long as JT/Vikki are together they won't do anything memorable on screen. There's no passion, there's no drama, there's nothing.

As for their acting talent, I agree with you.

They're making a mistake by continuing to use Heather only in courtroom drama, IMO. Hopefully she'll get something during the summer. All that hot air outside and the need to get clothes off should give at least some characters a juicy storyline.

Can you imagine Victor's hatred for Heather if she did something with J.T.?

• Members

Yes and then finally even Paul would have something to do. And if they brought Mary back or something, the Williams family would be reinstated again. By that time maybe even Lauralee would think she's ready to be back.

• Members

So a little Lauren/Christine rivalry would be out of the question?

This thing with Nikki/Paul ain't working one bit. They were okay for an episode or two, but they're useless together. The question is what to do with Nikki until, eventually, they get her back with Victor.

• Members

Yes it would. Because then i would have to decide between skipping a Lauren Fenmore scene or torturing myself trying to get a scene with the bug in it.

fyi, i would cave and watch. lol.

Nikki/Paul could work - but they dont give them ANYTHING. Nothing. You cant make nothing work. I think they should have massice trust issues with them knowing eachother so well. have Paul go out to dinner one night, and forget to tell nikki and leave his phone at the office. Nikki decides to go grab a bit and of course spots the two. Have her need to see Victor for some reason and him wonder if they are getting back together. Plot points, sure, but it doesnt need to be a main story. Just something for them to play.

Or give them a string of bad dates and miscommunication.

but then again so much is going on everywhere else i woudlnt want them to waste time on this.

• Members

She OWNS the frackin' show. Of course she's coming back some day.

And I'm gonna keep saying that until you all stop channeling Brittany's return, okay? :)

Cricket's coming back--I can feel it--I can't wait--she'll be in every scene!

:)

Archived