Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not at all.

I'm hoping that the Kay and Jill action figures will somehow be able to slap and say "Bitch!" repeatedly...the Victor action figure needs to be able to slick his hair back and the Nikki action figure needs to be able to moan "Victooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr, Don't Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"...

One caveat though: the Chancellor mansion set needs its dining room, I'm not playing with only half a set.

• Members

A villain who never pays would be fine, but they have to be strong. That villain would be proud of all the f'ed up sh!t that they do to everyone and everything, but that isn't Gloria. Gloria does stupid stuff all the time and when she is caught or confronted, she cries like a little baby. She runs to Michael to bail her ass out, begging him she isn't going to do it again. That's not a villain, that's a chump. :lol:

If Gloria was more like an Alexis Carrington, or a JR Ewing or an Alexandra Spaulding, even if she was just an all out trouble maker, I wouldn't mind her, but she is weak. Especially since she is dependent on men. That's no strong woman or villainess.

But I do see that you like her, you must see something in her that I just don't see. :P

I'm so glad you brought that up because I was so picking up on that today. WTF was going on there? :o

• Members

I hate the way Cane calls Lilly "sweetheart" with a fatherly tone in his voice, it also reminds me of how Victor calls some women "sweetheart" but he doesn't really use a fatherly tone in the way Cane does. I am so tired of Cane and I hope if they aren't going to get rid of him that they find something else for him to do then be obsessed with a baby that isn't his, he just sucks the life out of any scene he's in.

It would be nice if they had Eva Marcille working hardcore with an acting coach during the time the Winters "story" isn't featured. There are times when I kinda like her and I find myself wishing she was a better actress. It's sad that this Winters storyline is such a hot mess.....

• Members

I kind of like it! It's obvious they have at the very least a close relationship IRL -- however anybody wants to characterize that.

LOL, "CBS Daytime. Nobody does brothers better." :lol:

Nia Peeples brought it yesterday. She BROUGHT it.

I know lots hate her on this board but I think she's done a stellar job. Even if she does know it.

And also yesterday -- Katherine and Victor holding hands in their scenes. :lol: Old people can be so cute!

• Members

Nia was very good in today's American episode.... very good!

I HATE THE WAY EVA IS WEARING HER HAIR NOW! It does not suit her.

I would say Chloe was my favourite part of the episode... I just love the snarkiness of the character. I really am looking forward to seeing how this Billy/Chloe charade unfolds. I think bitch is going to go right off!

• Members

Yes.

That ad made me ROTFLMFAO. No lie. Then my mother seen it and just busted up.

Now that i think of it i have that ad autographed by the both of them somewhere.

Nia was FANTASTIC. But the show is commited to Tyras week as and Liv pimping her :rolleyes:

Kay + Vic are splendid.

Archived