Y&R: New Spoiler

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know Gloria is going back to being a total bitch whenthis happens. This is just bad writing. It would have been much better for her to get kicked out and have to change somewhat to get John back, but the message this will give her is that she can basically lie and steal from this man, and because the sex is good, he'll forgive her.

• Members

Please. There are always exceptions. When I hear "for better or worse," I think of the "worse" as being things that are totally out of your control, like... perhaps... health issues, unavoidable financial issues, etc. What's the point of staying in a marriage of the "worse" is always caused on purpose by one of the spouses? And what about the psycho husband who murders their children, or the psycho wife who cuts off her husband's twig and berries? That's certainly worse... should they stay married?

If I were John, I would've left Gloria's sorry ass long ago. I mean, I understand her reasoning behind her decisions... but we've all got our own perspectives and assets to protect.

That being said, I like Gloria/John as well, LoL.

• Members

That was before John. And it's not an excuse for what she does today. Is John supposed to reap the consequences for what Terrible Tom did to Gloria? No.

Just as everything Kevin has done shouldn't be excused just because he had a terrible childhood. It's no excuse.

Archived