Y&R: Nia Peeples has a HUGE Ego!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought about it and you're right, for a long while there Peter Bergman WAS phoning it in. I don't feel he's doing that now though. I feel Michelle Stafford was phoning it in until Rauch came aboard, but then, Stafford didn't have that much to do since she was dealing with her back for much of the year. Regardless, both of them, as well as the majority of the cast, are really working hard and doing good.

• Members

I think a more appropriate title would have been Nia Peeples Interview. And then let members interpret for themselves if she has a huge ego or not. "has a HUGE Ego!" is tabloidish and attempts to sway the discussion.

Sorry, where are my manners- thanks for the interview.

• Members

ROFL!!! It never ceases to amaze me what actors say in interviews when they are trying to sell themselves vs. what actually happens!!! :rolleyes::lol: And TPTB are no better!!! :lol: It would just serve everyone well if the show just writes the stories and the actors just act their butts off and talk about the STORYLINES instead of trying to sell me a "used car" or something that has some defects that I won't find out until later!!! :lol:

• Members

Stafford has been amazing for years and will continue to be great.

I don't think Bergman was phoning in either. PB has been doing excellent work for a while.

Regarding Nia and Karen I don't mind her comments for the most part save for 2 parts.

1) Her comments regarding Victoria Rowell. To me that was unnecessary and for all we know she was probably talking out of her a$$.

2) She claims that she makes other actors step up their game? Umm okay Nia!

I don't believe either of those things. Especially 2...

Anyways I wish VR/Dru was back on the show. I know a lil bit of the so called controversy that occurred but I am of the thought the internet probably blew it out of proportion (on all sides). I just think they need to get OVER IT and bring her back.

• Members

I only listened to the interview in regards of Y&R. I didn't really hear any huge ego from her but more a confident actress whose been around a while and not going to be pushed around. Especially in regards to her contract and the BTS drama. I ain't mad at her for that. As far as Eva, she needs to be pushed. Homegirl is green and she needs to step it up. As far as Rowell goes, whatever. She most certainly wasn't the only "Diva" on that set and more than that, Rowell was fighting for equality. So, again, whatever. I don't care what MAB or Rauch does, Karen will NEVER replace Drucilla. Nobody can. In would be in their best interest(story wise) to have Dru back.

• Members

Wait, BACK up... WHY were they looking for a 23 year old love interest for Neil?? He is a storyline away from being somebody's grandfather, they sould have at LEAST started at late 20s/early 30s in the breakdown. This kind of thing really makes me sick, I am so glad that Nia got the part.

And didn't yall know, Miss Bryton is an international singing sensation, hence the Cher-like uni-name. He's big in Europe, his style is very Michael Jackson.

• Members

Bryton "Live in London" 2002

Bryton "a segment from a live show in London for Michael Jackson's Birthday"

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Archived