Y&R: Nia Peeples has a HUGE Ego!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is VERY unprofessional and that is why i LOVE her for being brutally honest.

With the exception of the healthcare industries, professionalism, as I have learned in my own life, is essentially being fake, false, and kissing ass to keep your job. I am over all that s-it!

And Brighton and Eva suck. Brighton is definitely one of the Y&R's emmy nominees and winners who undeservedly get in the emmy race for being on Y&R- not for their talent.

Love Nia!! Love Victoria Rowell!! And where there is smoke , there is fire.

• Members

And another thing, Nia Peeples was on Fame- which was the bomb!

Eva Marcille is a low rent America's Next Top Model nobody. Not to mention she is going to be starring in yet another "reality" show with her fiancee.

Trashy.

And I don't care what anybody thinks of that comment.

(Although I love reality TV, a hell of alot more then my soaps right now- which suck)

• Members

I'm not doubting that most of what she said is true, it's just surprising that someone would speak out like this while they are still on the show.

It still pisses me off when I see Bryton's name being the only one in the opening credits with no freaking last name...... :rolleyes:

• Members

Video of what?

There is one thing that is making me quite confused. Nia said that Paul "doesn't take cr*p from anyone, calls out anyone that doesn't do good work," then how would that explain keeping quite a good number of actors/actresses on the show? It doesn't seem real. Maybe it's because he isn't the one that decides on the hiring/firing of people (and this might have just answered my question), but couldn't he then (being the tough man that he is) go to the people and charge and share his concerns on certain actors? He's been there for a longer time and the only person cut was Diamont (due to budget). How does thing explain other things?

• Members

Why does this show think that Neil needs a love interest who is his daughters age? That is one of my biggest problems with the Tyra romance, and yet it sounds like they originally wanted Karen in that role.

• Members

Re: my co-stars comment

I was referring to her comments about Kristoff. She said that he rarely prepares for his scenes and flubs dialogue. Sure, she says that she loves other things that he does, but later on in her interview she said that actors who are not prepared should not come on set.

Kristoff really should prepare, but there was no need to call him and Bryton out by name if she wanted to make a point. At least she did not name her female co-star, although it was obvious.

• Members

I don't mind Nia's comments. Yes, she has an ego, her comments, however, did not involve characterizing anyone as a racist or talk about fights behind the scenes.

She said Eva couldn't get into her scenes and needed several takes, she said Brighton has to be pushed by Paul Rauch. NO SH*T!

Paul Rauch is a tough guy and it's evident that he is pushing the actors to do their best, it's clear from what I see onscreen. The ones who are always good, Walton, Cooper, Bergman, Braeden and Thomas Scott, haven't had to change...but the ones who are sometimes marginal, Case, Morrow, Stafford among many others, have now upped their game substantially. Paul Rauch doesn't tolerate idiotic divas. Excellent.

• Members

I didn't take anything she said as ego- she's confident in her work, and gives her all.

Her comments on KSJ don't surprise me. And EM probably needs to hear these things. If she's serious about acting, she'll get it together.

Her comments of VR were fair and it's obvious she doesn't want to partake in the drama.

I feel she would have been more useful in other story lines.

• Members

Word.

I agree about Eva being less than stellar but I don't know where all the Bryton hate is coming from. I think he's great. He hasn't had much to work with though.

Stafford didn't need to up her game - IMO she's in the same category as Walton, Braeden and Scott. Peter Bergman, on the other hand, has been phoning it in since the Latham era.

Archived