Days spumor?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just read at another board where people want a Steve/Hope pairing. I don't think the current group can do that right, and I would hate that Days is once again killing off a character just to put two others together (guessed they learned nothing the first time Steve "died").

• Members

The only time that couple has been written right is when they returned. Other than that, the writing has been God-awful, and now because of the no-talent bums at Days, they is speculation that one of them may die.

Now, will they end up on an island alive? I mean, who would do something so [!@#$%^&*] stupid as that?!

• Members

I am sitting here wondering why did they bring him back.

To use him as Andre during that awful Vendetta story?

I bet SC will become one of the new stars of Days.

That is after he gets through screwing most of the woman in Salem. He might even bed Mrs. H.

• Members

Why did they ever bring back Leann Hunley? She's a great actress and do they ever use her?

To be frank, I'm not even sure what purpose Hope brings to DAYS now. On the off days when I see the show, Kristian Alfonso looks so sickly and lacks energy. I would never want to kill Hope off, but I wonder if Kristian might need a rest.

• Members

I'm going to stop looking at that Diva thread.

Because it now claims that IN ADDITION to TP's "murder", Steven Nichols was also fired yesterday.

Even if it is just Thaao, with a decision to stop using Leann Hunley...the show is definitely remaking itself for smaller budget. Will viewers stick around?

Archived