Days spumor?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't say he should have never been brought back, but he came back to soon. They rushed that story just like they rushed John/Marlena/Charlotte story. I use to just watch the show to see Steve, Kayla, Anna, Tony, Maggie, Marlena, Mickey, and the other vets. I am in the age group with Belle and Shawn and that gang, but I never cared for the teen stories, especially when they did the Jeremy Horton airline crap. Days is going down hill, that get rid of great characters, Ford Decker and Morgan Hollingsworth were the greatest teen characters in a long time. I hope they don't kill another great character. They need to come to this board and read our cries for the Days of yesterday (not yesterday's episode, but years and years ago episodes)!!!

• Members

House Republicans nixed delaying the transition conversion so it's still on schedule (the conversion & March sweeps). However, it could come up for a vote again & pass with a simple majority. Then I think the Senate gets a shot at it. What a mess. How do HWs write big events to happen in both March & just in case February? :huh:

Archived