January 19-23, 2009

Toups

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC need to cut their losses with Pratt as well as Tracy Thompson. And no there doesn't seem anything is working with Prattass's writing these days. The only thing I'm looking forward to is Kendall waking up, Zendall's reunion and Kendall's reunion with her boys.

• Members

ATWT deserves the 1.9 rating it got last week. Last week had to be the s h i t e s t week ever in ATWT history. It was so dull and boring with not one good story. Goutman and Pissy actually deserved worse than a 1.9 for last weeks torture!!

OLTL....Carlivati=failure!! :lol: I wonder how he feels to join the hack club with Pissy as Head Boss. :lol:

• Members

The Jade story was the highlight and it was only one episode.

Really, nothing else happened last week except for Carly suddenly agreeing to marry Craig and Meg suddenly agreeing to marry Dusty. It was pure torture. I, too, thought they might go below 1.9, but I'm glad they didn't. This week will probably be a low ratings week too.

• Members

And sorry but that is absolutely nothing to look forward to at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the bad weather this week and so many places without electricity I can just imagine that next weeks ratings are going to stink worse than these do.

Trying to look on the positive at least AMC didn't fall like some others did. So I guess that is something to be thankful for. I wish Y&R and OLTL didn't but oh well.

Archived