AMC: Tuesday, January 13th, 2009

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was also missing Annie :) KILL GREENLEE DEAD! At least Ryan admitted it was either no one's or everyone's fault that all the marriages fell apart. Though I still think he gets a bigger chunk of the blame ;)

I felt bad that Tad wouldn't let Krystal see Jenny with everything she's been through with Babe. That being said, she did dump the kids on Opal to go have sex with David, so... she dug her own grave, lol. David's a bad man :P

Glad to see Jesse and Angie played WITHOUT the Rebecca story. Reminds me that they're integral to the cast.

Frankie was being a douche. I wasn't expecting his reaction with Randi to be like that. Poor Randi. :( Stupid undercover cop didn't realize she was kidding.

Aidan is starting to annoy/bore me. And it was nice seeing Jack. :)

• Members

Go Tad! Now Krystal remembers she has a child? She kept running off at all times of the day dropping Jenny off on Opal or anyone else who would take her. She'd leave Tad with her while she went and clinged on David. Instead of taking comfort in her baby, she prefered to betray her family. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? She's in no shape to be raising a baby right now

Aidan STFU. Can he be anymore annoying?

Im also glad Annie's back. I was missing her big time

• Members

I was glad to see Annie again, too. Her dream was so sweet; I didn't realize how much I wanted to see Ryan dead until today. I hope she succeeds in killing Greenlee!

Aidan is annoying lately. How contrived that he can sneak in and out of the sanitarium unseen.

It was nice to see Angie & Jesse again, too. I wish Tad had filled her in more on Krystal's past, but I liked how he explained his motives of not wanting David to keep Jenny from him as he did Kathy.

I wish I could say I care if Frankie breaks up with Randi over her arrest, but I don't. It's time to write her out and pair him with a better actress.

• Members

Wow we have one thread on SON talking about AMC's fascination with death the last few years and how it needs to stop. And then we have this one wishing death on other characters. LOL

Today's show was okay. I think it was the first that I didn't fully enjoy since I started back watching. It wasn't bad. I think they wanted me to feel bad for Krystal and I just couldn't.

Archived