Crystal Hunt Joining OLTL

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My guess is it's something he's forced to do by ABC and Frons. Frons is probrably forcing him to add on a bunch of cheap, young-ums to keep "building up the next generation" of soap stars. He might be using Kamar's money to do it, that is if he leaves.

• Members

Well IMO I loved Viki's Paris SL, loved that he's given her a romance that is on front burner, love how he's revived the character of Dorian Lord, I love how he's written Blair, and I love the material he gave Robert Woods with Asa's death.

But that's just my opinion.

Re:Crystal Hunt

I'm so mixed about this. CH had her moments when she knocked it out of the ballpark, but I think the part is so not for her and I don't know how CH is going to be on OLTL with their crappy directing team.

• Members

Doesn't seem to me like Pratt is filling the cast with newbies and neglecting vets. The main storyline of the show currently involves Jess, Starr, Blair, John, Marty, Todd, Cole, Marcie, Michael, Viki and Dorian... Brody, Gigi, Shane, Charlie, Jared, Vanessa and Lola are all in second-tier stories. And for the most part people like Brody, Gigi, Shane Charlie and Jared. Vanessa and Lola seem to be the only ones that aren't clicking.

Archived