OLTL: Scott Clifton Joins Cast

• Members

I just have to say that Roscoe Born and Jon Hensley circa 1985 on-screen together in that Mitch-as-phony-evangelist story (I didn't realize that Mitch had male "followers," from the clips they showed when he and Allison returned a few years back) surely had the potential to be the most homoerotically sexy thing on soaps ever. And yes, I think they are both still DILFs. That's all...I have nothing more intelligent to add to this discussion.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Scott would make a good recast, haven't decided for who, Joey maybe, but it'd be cool to see him tackle a role with a bit of history and spin it than a new role because new characters can add a breath of fresh air but generally its the legacy characters we care about, and sometimes when a good recast happens its interesting and rootable and just all around good

• Members

Scott's too young for Joey, but I agree that he'd be a great recast or new addition for someone in the Lord/Buchanan family. He is just the type that Erika Slezak says the show is missing on the young male canvas of the show. A genuinely good, moral dude like Joey, not some young hot shot like Nash or Jared with all of that fabricated "pop" and "edge". i guess Mike McBain is the former, but he of course is sidelined, not a Lord/Buch.

• Members

So what's the deal, I'm confused... is Scott Clifton or the other dude playng Schuyler?

Also, Schuyler is supposed to be Dr. Joplin's son?

And btw, an article said that SC is younger than Brandon Buddy, but according to IMDB, BB is a year younger than SC. Of course ages can be fudged, but...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived