The Politics Thread

• Members

Wales, thank you sir for gathering all these. means alot to me. you know what stories I always want to keep informed about sir. 

SS KNOWS he screwed up BIGLY YUGE yesterday. taking the day off.....I wonder will he be off the rest of the week and come back Monday? It's better for him to get right back out there and face the heat. the WHPC will not let this go IMPO...and doing this may come off as hiding. 

And now Trump is trying to distance himself from Bannon? LOL Wonder of his 35% approval rating has anything to do with it (Nixon had a higher AR while going through Watergate and when Ford pardoned him)?

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He doesn't need a staff when he's got Jared.

It's amazing how he can claim the infighting is media lies and then turn around and say that he told Bannon and the others to work it out.

Now it's back down to who is out the door first (Reince Prebus appears to be safe for now) and who is going to flip first (Carter Page is delusional so I doubt it will be him but then again...).

Loyalty must be a one-way street in Trumpville.