• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My favorite all time film. period. 

WHY does Zucker and CNN continue to give this moronic clown airtime? I understand they care more for ad revenue and ratings than actual journalism, but this idiot and Jack Kingsman are truly two of the worst people they have on that network. 

• Members

I never feed the trolls, but I must say this....

Isn't it the HEIGHT of hypocrisy that, the very same people who say "these celebrities need to just STFU and stay in Hollywood" are the same ones coming in here posting articles when they say something they agree with? 

I now return you to this political thread calling out buffoonery and hypocrisy, already in progress....

• Members

Not only that but when they think you should take the tweet of someone who does not get that the object of his hatred actually requested something she had a right to request, seriously. If they think her actions should be considered criminal then they should request policy modifications to exclude the NSA from being able to request and obtain access to that type of information. But instead they want to pretend that it's illegal to support the fabrications of their ignorant leader.

CNN needs to re-brand and own up to just having a little news on the side. They can just have an anchor read some news at the top of the hour and devote the rest to their insipid panel discussions yapping.

• Members

From TrumPutin's wonderful world of treason: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia?CMP=share_btn_tw

Mar-a-Lago membership has its privileges (poor refrigeration): http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/restaurants/article144261894.html

Edited by Wales2004