Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Whenever I hear Andrew Yang speak, I feel like I'm being subjected to one of those seminars about how I could become a millionaire in just 45 days.  Only, in this case, I'm not being treated to a free dinner at the Olive Garden in the meantime.

• Members

Yeah, like the Russian invasion of Ukraine has brought stability to Europe!  

Please register in order to view this content

Just a few weeks ago joining NATO was not even discussed here, but after Russia's attack on Ukraine public opinion has turned. And statements like this will only boost the numbers in favour of us joining.

• Members

It seems like the only people who believe thinks will go the way Putin wants is Putin and his bot army on social media, and his supporters.

Ukraine is one thing but it’s truly odd that Putin believes that he can threaten sovereign countries that are normally outside his sphere of control and expect to be completely successful.

• Members

This is my district and all I can say is that Turner is coming out the gate with REALLY bad strategy. Trying to use Sherrod Brown against any Ohio Dem is a bad idea but it's especially bad for someone running to become the rep for where he lives.

Also, highlighting confusion in name recognition between the two S. Browns only helps Shontel.