Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• Vee

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sivad40 said:

What's your take on President Biden meeting with rapper Ice Cube to discuss the Cube's Contract With Black America plan?

It's a waste of time but Biden knows the optics of dismissing someone with a platform, if a platform of diminished value like Ice Cube's. Hopefully Ice Cube will at least take the time to read up on the issues and solutions that the Biden administration has already proposed so he doesn't look quite as ignorant as he did the last time. Ice Cube is likely trying to save face from all the mockery he encountered the last time. If he comes off as badly as he did last time, there will he no chance of ever looking like anything but a dumb muthaf*cka from hereon out.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

The more you look into it, the more QAnon takes on the look and feel of a Thomas Pynchon novel.

3 hours ago, Vee said:

This is an excellent idea (along with the Super Bowl thing). 

The Biden-Harris administration YouTube channel doesn't seem to be getting a whole lot of action these days but it really is a useful resource for getting up to speed on cabinet picks and proposals and this idea seems a natural progression from what has been started from the DNC convention, through the inauguration into the present.

It sort of reminds me of a digital version of the letters that Obama would get from constituents that he would read every night and often responded to.

4 hours ago, sivad40 said:

It was either Van Jones or Don Lemon that called Jared the "Secretary of Everything".

What's your take on President Biden meeting with rapper Ice Cube to discuss the Cube's Contract With Black America plan?

I think Ice Cube is very good at self-publicity. That's about as far as that will likely go.

24 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

This is simply delicious. This lawsuit against Fox is excellent on so many fronts. I hope it brings them to their knees.

Perfect!!

I do as well. they have been doing this for 30 years....but being sued into oblivion is the reason why now they take action. and from what i just read Dobb's show was very popular. FNM will try and settle out of court. IMPO.

The case for libel is strong and even Newsmax seems to have resigned itself to accepting the election result to avoid lawsuits.

even if FNM settles out of court, it can be enough to do serious damage to the network. if the company wins the lawsuit....FN is done.

I don't know if Fox News/Fox Business would be "done," but I do think they would HAVE to start being more careful tossing around baseless allegations like they do.  They'd have to become more...dare I say...responsible?