Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They will just blame the cancer rather than admit that their selfishness helped to kill yet another Congressman from their party. (if a Democrat had died they would be cheering)

Maybe Rep. Wright can have a conversation with the police officer who was murdered by the President Wright so dearly loved. 

• Members

They blamed Herman Cain's death on his other ailments rather than the coronavirus. Many of them still think the Covid is a joke.  There was a conservative poster on another board that I go to that was trolling and "owning the libs" by saying that he went out an public without a mask on and posting photos of people not social distancing. 

• Members

Of course they don't care. They are soulless, horrible people, and they are a menace to this planet. 

I read that his seat is something of a swing seat. Probably not likely, but I hope Democrats win it, and I hope the Democrat poses in a photo wearing a mask immediately after he wins. 

• Members

Yeah the tax credits were in the plan but there were no details - so these are the details I assume.

As far as the checks for once I agree with Bernie Sanders. If you start dropping people then the Trumpers have a case to say "See we got more money from Trump than Biden". I hope this is all talk to placate and they stick with the original plan as flawed as it is.

• Members

^ Bruce Springsteen commercial for Jeep that aired during Superbowl.

Same vid on his twitter account:

https://twitter.com/springsteen/status/1358606430383689728

I would post this in the Music/Movies section if there was a Springsteen thread, but there isn't.

And... regardless ...

This commercial has Springsteen talking politics,

so I'll just post this here in the politics thread.

W.T.F. this this?   Red and blue getting all chummy after the sh!t that's happened?
Why is New Jersey Springsteen wearing a cowboy hat?
And this is not the Springsteen I know and love, has he sold out ?

And again, I ask

W.T.F. this this?   Red and blue getting all chummy after the sh!t that's happened?

Additional scathing comments on southpaw's twitter thread.

(Chrysler/Jeep's corporation changed its name to "Stellantis").

This is an interview with Stellatlantis' chief marketing officer about how the commercial came to be:

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/bruce-springsteen-super-bowl-commercials-jeep-1234902575/

He claims Bruce sincerely did it to heal the country

but ... I still say WHAT?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Impeachment Trial schedule

The impeachment trial begins Tues. Feb. 9th -
starting daily at 12 noon Eastern.

(Some sites say that it starts at 1:00pm Eastern on Tues. Feb. 9th, 
and then it starts at noon Eastern daily thereafter.)

They will adjourn Friday Feb 12 before sunset, due to the religious obligations of an Orthodox Jewish attorney on the case.

They will reconvene Sunday Feb 14 at noon.

--

update ...

Update: the Orthodox attorney on Trump's team said he withdraws his request to adjourn for the Saturday Sabbath. He said he thinks the trial should continue on Saturday, and that another/others in the defense team can take his place on Saturday.

That would mean that that trial would meet Saturday, and maybe take Sunday off? 

This isn't firmed up yet ...
To be determined, subject to change, etc.

Edited by janea4old