Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Look everybody, it's Mitch McConnell moving away from a stimulus package he never planned to pass - again. And unless Pelosi agrees to his likely package (no checks, bare bones unemployment, liability exemptions if employees get sick, cash to GOP donors), the Beltway will dogpile on her - again. 

I hope she tells them to eat [!@#$%^&*] and die.

• Members

Thank you, I did.

But I thought he wanted GA to "STOP THE COUNT."  Now, he wants the "missing" military ballots counted?  I'm so confused.

Well, I certainly got a taste last night.  Mama Khan and I had the grandmother of all knockdown dragouts.  I won't give the blow-by-blow -- frankly, I'm still raw emotionally this morning -- but suffice it to say, Imma have to learn how to coexist in the same household with a mother I no longer recognize.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Loeffler in particular is such a disgusting human being that it's unfortunate how much of a pass she will get for being a Barbie. I see that Josh Kraushaar and other Beltway figures are trying to ramp up stuff about Warnock opposing Israel's occupation of the West Bank, so you can tell where this is going. 

If Democrats could just get people to see that the economic recovery will never happen without an end to gridlock, that might help in the races, but so many seem to fall for these press releases claiming that the economy is getting better and better. It needs to be shown, somehow, that Loeffler and Perdue are no better than Trump, even if he was more outwardly repulsive.

At least there will be more momentum and money than the 2008 Senate runoff. That one was seen as meaningless when it really wasn't. 

• Members

Agree.

Julie Moroney's account of being inside where they counted the ballots is nothing short of harrowing -- and proves my point about how baseless Trump's claims of ballot fraud truly are.  But, good luck telling THAT to my mother, who SAYS she doesn't really care for Trump (or for Biden), but who believes him and his campaign team when they say the election is being stolen from them.