Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

With two runoff elections, the next few months are going to be insane in your state. You are about to be flooded with crazy ads and cash from every corner of the planet. Back when Ohio was a swing state, nothing was more insane than when Sherrod Brown was up for re-election. The next few months are going to make that look like kindergarten nap time. I fully expect that these runoffs will become to two of the most expensive Senate races in history.

• Members

I think we're ready. Especially, if we have Stacey Abrams leading the way. I think Warnock and Ossoff are gonna take both seats if the cards are played correctly. 

Kemp is a thief and cheat too might I add.

And I think she's gonna be offered Perez's role as head of the DNC. I think she'd do way more than he would. 

• Members

I wouldn't worry about that too much. There could very well be more acts of terrorism, but there is no force that can take on the U.S military. These rubes and there AKs are no match. If the military sided with them (they won't, various generals have already said so) then we would be equally screwed.