The Politics Thread

• Members

I think it's fair to say Monahan suffered obviously in some capacity and I look back at my comments realizing that abuse is not just about physical abuse  - actually most is not.

That said and not making excuses for Ellison, most politicians are narcissists. You almost have to be. Hopefully as Monahan has suffered, she is getting help also.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No doubt that Monahan has been hurt.  From an account of a high school sweetheart of Ellison's, he seems to have a tendency to move on quickly once a relationship appears to be over and that seems to be a big part of this aftermath of this one.  I too, hope that Monahan receives the help she needs. Hopefully they all are getting some type of counseling. 

On a different topic,

Trump appears to have boxed the U.S. into a corner in regards to North Korea. Everybody seems to know this (especially the North Koreans) except for Trump...maybe?

North Korea’s Trump-Era Strategy: Keep Making A-Bombs, but Quietly

• Members

Why is it that some people accuse the Democrats of being as racist as others accuse the GOP of being, then turn around and make statements such as this?  Has Keith Ellison's skin suddenly lost all its melanin?  If the Dems are, indeed, racist, don't you think people from within the party would be working to rid themselves of this man, too?

Because, there is no such thing as a man who's been raped, right?  RIGHT?

Edited by Khan

• Members

Not really politics related, but Trump related, apparently Tom Arnold and Mark Burnett got into a scuffle last night, and Burnett attacked Arnold and he has a witness who corroborates this(Patton Oswalt) now Roma Downey is trying to play victim by posting a picture of an old bruise saying she got it last night. oye vey

• Members

Republican midterm enthusiasm is apparently way down - terrifying GOP pollsters - and it's apparently all because the Republican voters believe Trump's imaginary 'red wave' talk. It's Mitt Romney's 'unskewed polls' again.

Meanwhile:

Edited by Vee