Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Marco Rubio the talking asshat on CBS this morning.  Going on and on about how = let the voters decide.  What an utter.  Complete.  DUMBASS.  And talking about it being "political".  You know what, you dumbass?  You better be GLAD it's political - because your party lost their MINDS over Hillary and it was perfectly FINE that investigation re-opened WEEKS before the election.  YOU LOVED IT, YOU ASSHAT.  Now, suddenly THIS one is political. 

Has it EVER occured to Republicans - that WHO CARES.  SOMETHING IS BEING DONE FOR YOU.  Because YOU did NOTHING.  And he was going to WHIP YOUR ASS again.  

AND THEN SAID HE WOULD AGREE THAT TRUMP IS THE BETTER CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT.

Someone who is about TO BE A CRIMINAL.  THIS is the best the Republican party can do?  What in the ACTUAL hell with this country????

• Members

Good news! Of course, the far left and far right are going to lean into their antisemitism but that's to be expected.

"Alex said he was broadening his father’s “liberal aims” and embracing different causes including voting and abortion rights, as well as gender equity. He said he aims to keep using the family’s wealth to back left-leaning U.S. politicians."

• Members

Man, what a whirlwind of chaos. I've been so busy that I'm now trying to soak all of this in, lol! It's just so weird that they're standing by this buffoon when there is all this audio, you know? And then you have Rhonda, the spineless bread of the body of Christ, and that other guy from South Carolina using the keyword "weaponization" to attract MAGA voters to their side. All these mofo's don't even care about him or what happens to him. They're just thirsty for MAGAts.

Thank you for posting this. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Should have had an indictment party - it's almost worth my sobriety.  Just thought I'd say that.  I love that by reports - he will be led through a tunnel.  Good.  Like the vermin he is.

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Something tells me they won't have to worry about Trump's passport.  I could be wrong, of course, but I don't think he's the type to color his hair, put on some eyeglasses and flee the country like someone on "Unsolved Mysteries."