DAYS: Actor OUT!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No way. And no to Josh Duhon. First Forbes March doesn't measure up in the hunk dept to NBC standards, so he can take his jiggly torso back to the land of flab, ABC daytime, thank you very much! :D

JD does have the body but he projects way too blue collar to portray Philip. The accent would have to go. JKJ was just perfect in the role. Jason gerhardt is such a blank slate that he might be good and he might suck. There is no way of knowing because GH never gave him a story so we could see him act.

• Administrator

Jiggly torso! That's so true. LOL! Don't forget the head bending/leaning forward too. :lol:

Yeah, JD is too blue collar. I can't see him play a rich, slick, pretty boy.

If that happens, you know Thomas and Brooke are so gonna have sex. LOL

Philip was directionless because Dena didn't know what to do with him. Now it seems like they were gonna go forward with Stephanie/Philip. If they write Philip out, Steph will probably go back to Max. Yuck.

I say trust Marnie Saitta to find a good young actor who's also good looking to satisfy Gary Tomlin.

Re-reading the SOD item, isn't Jay's contract up in December (Philip first aired in mid Jan 07), so how come he already cleaned out his dressing room?

• Members

I have to say though, Days was right to ask their actor to take a pay cut. I respect JKJ's unwillingness to accept one, but the show's realities are the show's realities. Times are tough. It should have been a flat x% salary cut across the board from Diedre Hall on down to the kid who plays Theo. That would have been fair.

Archived