OLTL: Discussion for the Week of September 29th, 2008

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the hell is this Marcie crap??

The girl can sing, but this is not a musical. Who busts out in full legit voice singing a monologue song like that? Then again, this is OLTL, stranger things have happened. OLTL, the sci-fi musical soap.

• Members

^ Haha, aww. I loved it! Had Marcie been in a room with other people, then yes, I would have said that's a little cheesy like a musical or something. But she was in the nursey by herself. People sing outloud when they're alone. I know I do. :lol: If I only had a good voice. LOL!

• Members

What a great episode to start off the week. I loved the entire episode from start to finish. So many layers and so much to comment on I don't know where to start.

I really enjoyed the Dorian and Addie scenes. RS did a great job displaying the shock over Rex being shot.

Jerry ver Dorn is nailing each and every scene as Evil Clint. His scenes with Cole had me on the edge of my seat, I honestly didn't know what Clint was going to do when Cole confronted him.

All in all the scenes on Llantano Mountain were done very well. I have to say I was not to sure about whether or not watch Brody's breakdown on screen at first when I read about it in the spoilers. However, I must confess that I was glued to my screen during each and every moment as it played out. I hope the story continues to play out and this is not the last we see of Brody. I got the chills during Brody's scenes in jail. Very creepy.

I'm loving Bo's involvement with what's going on with Rex/Gigi.

I like how realistic they are writing Marcie and Michael these days. The writers are slowly trying to put these two together. I also loved the fact that OLTL decided to have Kathy Brier sing instead of the original artist. I think it was a very wise choice production wise and enhanced alot of the scenes.

There wasn't much I didn't like about today's episode, even the production/directing was up to par. Good job OLTL.

• Members

I liked the episode, too. how ironic that Dorian is in a jail cell across from Brody--the guy she imported to break up Adriana and Rex--because of Ray--the guy Clint imported to get even with Dorian. I hope they plan to continue the Clint vs Dorian feud for a long, long time.

I thought Brody was great in his few scenes today, and I was happy that Addie stopped to tell him he could heal. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that was a hint to the audience that the writers plan to keep him around and redeem him.... if they were writing him out, it seems like he would have been carted away from the mountain and never shown again

• Members

You have to accept a lot of unreaslistic things when watching a soap and while I did roll my eyes I thought it (Marcie's singing) was beautiful. Great song and montage.

The kid who plays Dorian's nu-daughter is not very good, but still I like this little story, how very Asa-like of Clint. Evul!

Archived