OLTL: Discussion for the Week of September 29th, 2008

• Members

I missed Monday's ep :( What song did Marcie sing? LOL (I'm always reminde dof how Y&R in the 70s was notorious for havign characters break into song...)

Caught up today. I'm still so mixed on this show currently. There are a lot of storylines, and I have some interest in nearly all but also have SOME prob with nearly all of them. If that makes sense.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't mind Tess today. I still find the whole "Langston has to go to Columbia at any moment" storyline too far fetched legally--but I like lots of the acting involved.

About Brody--he's doing a great job. But I still don't quite get (maybe cuz I missed Monday's ep?) why he was forced to kill the boy? I jsut read a terrific article in the New Yorker about two brothers in the marines who both ended up commiting suicide recently due to post traumatic stress disorder--but it was much closer to AMC's story in this case--of soldiers who kept on WANTING to go back to the frontlines and be re-dispatched just cuz they couldn't function in the real world anymore. I kinda wish Brody hadn't snapped so sharply but we had had more hints about it for a while--it would make it work for me better

• Members

Or even Colombia. As opposed to the Ivy League. :P

As for the teens... not really feeling them. Didn't feel them when they did that High School Musical thing, either. But Dorian throwing tantrums in her cell more than makes up for that.

The show was a little dull yesterday compared with Monday's epi. Mark Lawson has my attention, though. I hope the writers do right by this character (as a vet, I mean).

I liked Tess's little running-man dance at the end of the show. "Jared-and-I-gonna-get-naked."

Archived