OLTL: Discussion for the Week of September 29th, 2008

• Members

OMG! I freaking forgot that Todd had plastic surgery and no longer looks the same. OMG!

:o :o :o :o :o

Way to freaking use that history, Ron!!! Marty now sees all of her rapists, and yet the story still can continue.

I LOVE IT!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The other three are.......

Zach Rosen

Powell Lord III (Viki's cousin)

and Kevin Buchanan (the innocent one)

Yeah....and remember that Powell was the emotional one who hated what he had done, and eventually wend wacko and raped another girl.

Kevin actually helped Marty just before or after the rape (can't remember which), and in her dazed state she mistakenly accussed him as raping her as well.

• Members

I'm so glad Adriana is back. I loved her forbidding Gigi from seeing Rex and telling the doctor not to let her anywhere near him.

And way to go Roxy by sticking it to Bitchy Bangs and asking if she was allowed to see her son. Go Rox!

I missed the last segment and in this segment, Todd is telling Marty about the innocent one, who was Kevin. But did Todd say that it was Kevin who was innocent, or is he lying to Marty again and pointing to his own picture, saying that that man was innocent?

• Administrator

Nice endings to the different storylines!

1. Vanessa calls out a name of a girl and she walks into the room - Who is she?

2. Antonio/Sarah finding out Ray's in Llanview

3. Clint: "I'll take care of Dorian." Dorian enters: "Not if I take care of you first."

4. Cole bumps into John and sees a picture of his mom: "John, what are you doing?"

5. Todd to Marty: "The choice is yours." Marty is about to click on "full story" or "exit"

6. Gig: "I won't let her keep you away from me, Rex, I won't. "

That's how you write an ending to episodes - writing scenes that make you want to tune into the next episode. Nice breakdown today!

• Members

As others have said, I just love the fact that they used that old pic with RH. This is the attention to detail that we fans appreciate.

ABC owns that image, but with him being on another network's show that airs in the same timeslot, I wonder how difficult (if at all) it was to get clearance on showing it.

Poor Powell, he was a good guy, kind of had a Mike McBain quality about him. But they runined him turning him into the mad masked rapist, one of the first ways they tried to make us feel sympathy for the obvious suspect, Todd.

Yeah, Kevin despised Todd for a looong time, that's what made the Todd/Victor reveal so explosive for those too, not to mention how pissed Kevin has always been about Viki's seemingly endless forgiveness of her brother.

• Members

I agree. As to the photo, I bet OLTL had to get permission from Howarth and ATWT to use that picture. I know that DAYS needed Eileen Davidson's permission to show a picture of Susan back when EJ was revealed to be Elvis.

• Members

Today's episode was a fantastic end to a wonderful week. Cliffhangers galore!

I'm slowly getting roped into this storyline with Ray Montez's wife and Cristain. I'm left wondering what is her motive here.

I was floored when they showed Roger Howarth's picture, and it's clever too bc the story can now continue bc Todd had plastic surgery. I just wish they could have used this when Tina returned to town.

Awesome scenes at the hospital. How soapy is it to have Adrianna be the one that Rex first saw after coming to?

Archived