Should Sri Rao took over GH from Guza?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who knows whether Sri Rao would want to do daytime, or if he could flourish in that meat-grinder writing schedule?

But Night Shift actually attracts me back each week...GH doesn't. I think Sri should get a shot.

That said, it is a revelation to me that Night Shift is palatable in part because it is only a once-a-week 13 week commitment. I really DO think this is the future of soaps. In that sense, I agree with Goutman that we really may have "five-day-a-week" fatigue.

• Members

One of the few things that keeps me watching my soaps during bad times is a sorta comfort/habit thing. After a long weekday (I usually watch Friday's show on Sunday as I'm busy most Fridays) I like havign somethign familiar to watch that I can quickly get into, turn my mind off about other things, etc (Yeah I usually watch my shows right before bed or while preparing for the next day). I dunno--if it was only on a few days a week I migth lose the habit completely (OK *I* prob wouldn't but...)

Recently the UK has added more days to their soaps (Corrie was only 3 days a week 10 or so years back wasn't it? ) Funny that *they* aren't suffering from this fatigue...

Archived