Should Sri Rao took over GH from Guza?

• Members

Anyone could take over GH and be better than Guza. I hear from enough longtime GH fans who abandoned the show years ago and seem to like NS2, so why not?

As for Michele ValJean and Karen Harris, they had their chances. They've both contributed to the destruction at that show in the last seven years. Their names are still on it. Or did Karen Harris go to AMC? Which has also been [!@#$%^&*].

How delightful to see you're still just as much of a bitter old cliche as you accuse the rest of us of being. Do you smoke in the boys' bathroom too? Such a rebel!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do not think he would do well with a 5 day a week soap.

His style actually fits Night Shift. I love his Night ZShift. I loved his show the-n didnt pick up. But i just dont see him working well at GH.

New blood at the top? I doubt that would go over well.

GH has plent of writer son staff who should be the HW, IMHO.

• Members

Heck just let him write for the non mob people. At least sri mentions that Robins Hiv postive. Robins pregnancy story on GH is about everything but Robins HIV which is lame.At least he actually like the vets and isn't threatened by them like Guza is. Every single vet has been destroyed.I think the episodes that Sri did with cystic Fibrosis was heartbreaking. and when Ryan died.I really like most of the new characters on the show too. I really like Kyle and Claire.

• Members

I actually preferred GH when McTavish was writing it, that is how bad it has gotten. The show is just the same ole Guza fest. People get beat up, killed, shot, and the woman are weak nothings. The show has no focus on the hospital, has no humor, there is nothing light about it. How I would love to see moments like Lucy and her duck again. Just give me some warm hearted light wonderful GH moments. It is a Guza crapfest and it is horrible. I doubt Guza will go anytime soon since Frons loves him. It keeps winning the emmy so there you go for big huge bells and whistles type shows JFP pulls out of her ass. How I long for the days of Wendy Riche/Claire Labine, it was so magical for GH.

• Members

Would he even want to move to daytime though? I did a quick websearch on Sri--cuz I dont' get Nightwatch and knew nothing of the man--and found out he had a show that was filmed for The N--a teen drama called What Goes On. Apparantly it finished filming its first season 2 years back but the N passed on it. It IS all up on youtube (it looks like with permission from Sri and crew) http://www.youtube.com/user/goesonwhat

Anyway I just assumed he wanted to stick with the very different world of primetime

• Members

Well, what if he likes the job?

More importantly, owning your own company often doesn't guarantee a steady paycheck. However, most of us need one of those (paychecks) for food and shelter.

So, there is such a thing as being attracted by the regular employment and $$

Archived