Y&R: Week of September 08, 2008

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked them at the beginning before they became an official couple. The whole flirting thing was cute. They are just boring together, IMO. The only thing that's keeping them afloat is Chloe. It will be interesting to see what the writers will do with LANE once the Cane/Chloe s/l ends and the Billy/Chloe s/l begins.

You're right, I'll be screaming and FF'ing at the same time. :lol:

• Members

All this talk about bringing in a new family - i hope they just bring back the Barbers! With Olivia coming back to GC they should bring back Veronica Redd as Mamie. Don't know about Nate, though. They never know what to do with young black men on soaps (as evidenced by Devon) but it would be nice to see the Barber women return to Y&R - Dru or no Dru, they were a core family on this show for a long time.

• Members

Going to the actual episode from today:

Jack:

Once again willing to use anyone and anything to stick it to Victor. Granted Victor's deep in his mood, but still....even Victor took a break from trying to destroy Jack when Jack lost his father (not saying the death of Sabrina is the same as the loss of John Abbott, but it's still a loss)....I knew immediately that Jack would be using Adam in his scheme to hurt Victor.

Gloria/Jeff/Kevin/Jana:

Yawn....I fast forward them. Kevin cracked me up upset that he was missing his devious mojo, LOL

Victor:

Dang, he let go of his entire STAFF :o Sorry but Sabrina wasn't all that to be going to those extremes, but wow.

Oh and on a very personal note:

I got the most awesome email from Chris Engen today.....We've been emailing back and forth from the day he started on the show...He's such a sweetie and I love getting his thoughts about how his character is going so far....Talk about a wonderful thing to come to the computer for :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Members

Can we talk about this new direction of Nikki chasing Victor around the world and back to his house? The previews for tomorrow's show has Victor seeming almost terrorized by Nikki with him threatening to call police and her breaking a window to come in and see him! I still can't stop laughing. This is getting a bit weird for me. A few months ago Nikki and Victor were about to strangle each other and Nikki HATED Victor with a passion. Now she's running around on beaches, getting drunk with grief, down on her kneees begging TGVN to talk to her and now breaking into the Newman ranch to try to TALK to him?

Oh and Glo and Jeff is BORRRRIIIINNNNNNGGGG! This whole let's one-up each other every day is so tedious. And if $50 million is enough to buy up controling intrerest of Jabot, then Jabot was never really worth much to begin with.

• Members

I don't think Sharon knows what Sharon wants!!!! she always wants what someone else has and she has NEVER been able to stand on her own two feet!!! she has to have a man to stabilize and validate her!!!

Personallty after seeing the SID poll online that ended today, asking the fans if they wanted a SHICK reunion, over 3 million votes, 68% voted NO!!!!! to the SNOOZEFEST that was SHICK....I think TPTB are learning that the majority of the fans had 10 years too much of SHICK! JMHO!

Archived