Y&R: Week of September 08, 2008

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love their storyline too now. But I still want some diversity. Maybe that's because all the other little storylines annoy me (Daniel/Amber, Jana/Kevin, Michael/Michael's Dad etc). I only like Lane storyline because of other characters (Chloe, Jill, Kay).

• Members

Last week with Chloe/Esther/Jill/Katherine was such good times. I loved those scenes, and every actress did a wonderful job playing off one another. I'm growing tired of Goddard though. Plus, if Liam turns out to be Billy, then I'm going to feel so sorry for Jill. She'll have to deal with BOTH Amber and Chloe dealing with her sons!

Not sure if a new family is needed now. I'd rather just ring back MIA characters, or even original Y&R characters.

• Members

IA there has been an awful lot of Newman focus. I'm hoping TPTB are already aware that the Abbotts need to be reconstructed -- in part via Jill and Kay. That's where nuBilly would come in.

And Ashley needs to come back, of course. Ashley, Jill, Jack, Billy... there is so much history there.

Is Dina Mergeron dead, btw (I have a a blank during that period in the 80s)? And sessy Marc Mergeron? Brenda Dickson's Jill despised Dina.

I love anything featuring Jill and Kay. Seriously, I could watch those two read the phone book at this point. Wonder if they would ever consider hiring Thom Bierdz again, playing the brother of the baby that Kay switched. Wonder how Cane would react to his mother and grandmother doting on the man who looked like their beloved Philip? TB was so soulful in the role.

• Members

I am waiting on pins and needles for the return of Ashely and Billy. I can't wait. I want that Victor/Jack fued to hit the boiling poing by November.

And Sharon? WTF is with her lately. All of a sudden she is in Nick's business. Why would Nick even want his old job back? If she knows him so well she would know that Nick wanted to be his own man. And that means not working at Newman.

Archived