Y&R: Week of September 08, 2008

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I'm watching Tuesday's US now...

Who cares about Estella losing her job?! She hasn't been working all that long anyway...

I wish Jack accepted Adam's offer. It would have been interesting to see Victor's son and Jack going after Victor.

Watching Restless Style crew fight over articles again is painful.

More comments later.... :D

• Members

Okay.. a coin toss? Yeah, Jack and Nick are proving every day what great businessmen they are...

Can J.T. and Vicki get a divorce already, PLEASE?!

For some reason, Adam reminds me of BB10's Dan.

Nikki broke the window over some maid being fired? I might understand it if Victor fired Miguel..

Well, if this coin toss will actually get anyone out of Restless Style, then coin toss is the best thing that happened in this episode! :D

Well, again, I'm liking Adam and Heather... :wub:

Okay, good, Nikki is standing up to Victor... but I can't believe Victor called the cops. What a jerk. Well, actually, no... I would call the cops if someone broke my window... But okay, she did finally tell him off...

Woohoo! Nick decided to sell his part of Restless Style! Finally!

Tomorrow's previous look good...

:o :o

Phyllis was my goddess... :D I loved her when she was bad! So sexy and mean... :D Ahh.. the good times...

• Members

Yeah, the Estella love is really weird. Victor just recently hired her and the only people who shared a scene or two with her were Victor, Sabrina and Adam, and maybe Nick and Victoria.

And I think Nikki broke the window trying to reach Victor's mind somehow since the begging obviously didn't work.

Adam is similar to BB10's Dan..... ugh, you just reminded me of how much I want Keesha to win..... ;)

• Members

As a fan of Phyllis and Nick, I cosign this. In an attempt to keep her "vulnerable" with Nick, they have made Phyllis a shadow of her former self. She was written well during the affair. I don't get why she can't be written with balls the way she was during those first few months. Phyllis bitches at the office, argues with Sharon then hits the sheets with Nick in order to comfort him.

Something different would make me happy. :rolleyes:

Archived