AMC: Thursday, August 28, 2008

• Members

Loved Petey! His scenes with Adam were the highlight of the show

Oh I wish Zach would just drop KenBitch and divorce her already. Twit is obsessed in the worse way

What was up with Frankie's attitude towards Jesse. That was just rude

Im liking Taylor. I wasnt sold on her before but she's growing on me

Well its not like he hasnt lost a woman he loved to Ryan before

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zach was my hero! (Well, for today anyway...) That man was making so much sense, and trying really hard to get his wife back to reality. But what does Kendall aka Hater do? She denies his honeymoon proposal, calls for a car, leaves her husband at the beach....all because she can't stop obsessing about her friends' love lives. What a dumb bitch.

Petey is LOVE. He's uber-cute! I hope he sticks around for awhile and gets some good story.

I'm enjoying the Jake/Amanda/Taylor story!

The pacing has been amazing - I'm really enjoying Pratt's take on the "don't have to see everything onscreen" thing. For example - today - the show starts with Frankie and Taylor arguing in the hospital. Yesterday's show didn't end with them together...and we didn't have to waste a segment on today's show watching Taylor go to the hospital, find Frankie, make small talk, and THEN get into their fighting. We understood what was going on, and it allowed for more stuff to happen! Loving it!

• Members

Since the show is beginning to look up I thought I'd finally stop lurking and post. I really liked the show yesterday and today.

Loved Adam and Petey and thought they were great fun to watch.

I'm not a Ryan or Greenlee fan but (and this will probably be very unpopular) I think Rylee have more chemistry than Ryannie or Ailee. Both characters seem to have much more emotion with eachother than in either of their marriages. Don't think that I'd ever be a fan but CM and RB seem to be selling it.

Jake and Amanda were fun but I'm hesitant to really like them for fear of what they are gonna do to Amanda when they eventually pair Jake and Taylor.

Now for what seems to be a really UO, I felt for Kendall today (and Zach). It became clear to me today that Kendall is doing the over the top meddling because she's scared of something with Zach. She's not doing it to be a brat or to cause trouble, she's scared about facing something with her own marriage. That makes sense to me. Whether you love or hate Zendall, B&E did a number on their marriage since the beginning of crash and there was never any resolution really written for either character. I see the start of that being done now and I'm glad the show is exploring it. JMO

• Members

I'm enjoying the new pacing as well. I also liked the fact that characters are showing up halfway or even 3/4 into the episode - like Aidan and Jesse today, for instance.

And now that I think of it, Annie isn't so bad after all. She's so much more fun to watch when she's plotting against people.

I feel bad for Zach. He tries to keep Kendall under control, but she doesn't seem to listen to him at all.

• Members

I love the new pacing!

I'm still drooling over shirtless Jake, too. RPG is just so damn hot! He and Amanda were sizzling.

I could see Taylor ending up with Frankie if TPTB realize the Randi storyline isn't working. They have good chemistry, imo.

Pete & Adam were hilarious once again. I love how Pete doesn't back down to Adam's threats.

Ryan & Greenlee suck just as much today as they did when she used to stalk him. I so hope Pratt ends this nonsense soon! That said, I loved seeing Aiden punch Ryan out.

Two characters I used to loathe, Annie & Zach, both have me rooting for them lately. Annie is just so fun as a desperate woman clinging to her husband and Zach was right on target trying to get Kendall to stop interfering in her friends' lives only to have her break his heart by leaving at the end.

• Members

Count me as one of those who enjoys slightly demented, scheming Annie. She's much, much funner this way. I also (gasp) enjoying Zach going off on Kendall for putting her boney ass in everybody else's business.

I didn't see tooooo much of today's show, so I missed most of Adam/Petey, so I'm looking forward to seeing them on SOAPnet right now.

Ugh, and for some reason, SOAPnet always seems to screw up when the ABC soaps come on at night. I watch 90210 without a problem and Y&R seems to go by without a glitch, but AMC and OLTL always get messed up.

Archived