AMC: Wednesday, August 27, 2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

STUPID, too. I mean, how did Babe not think of the implication behind the name "working girl". Hello?! Didn't Babe pretend to be a hooker briefly? I guarantee you somewhere in that dialogue back then, she refers to being a "working girl".

Like it was some big shock when Randi pointed it out to Amanda and Babe. Yeah, right.

• Members

Furthur proof Babe shouldn't even be working at Fusion, sometimes I wonder if she and Amanda share a brain, cause they didn't they come up with this together?

Women buy perfume because it's kind of an escape, and something for themselves they can splurge on. What working class woman wants to buy something that reminds them of what they are: working class women :rolleyes:

• Members

My new nickname for Kendall is KenBitch bc thats exactly what she is. She was horrible today. The way she talked to her employees was despicable. I loved Greenlee telling her she needs to move on with her life bc Ryan has with his. First thing she does when she wakes up next to Zach is bitch about Annie. STFU! Seriously girl is OBSESSED with Annie and Ryan and her day is not complete unless its consumed by them. Waking up going on about them was pretty pathetic. She was horrible with Zach and I wish he'd just dump her already bc Im sure he's fed up with her crap

Babe owns David's cabin? um why? Its not like they were close. I dont see her accepting something like that after he left given the stuff he had done and the state of their non-existant relationship

Im surprsingly enjoying the war story more than I thought I would. I didnt give it much credit before but I liked the Jake and Taylor talk today

• Members

Jake and Taylor are fun so far, but I do agree Amanda and Jake possess more sexual chemistry. Jake and Taylor I'd love to just be close friends. I'd like to see how Taylor and Evil Dr. Dave would match up.....

Angie and Jesse are love. Seriously I love how they are going to delve into the 20 years Jesse was away. So much storyline potential here to affect all the Hubbards.

If there is a mistress.... wouldn't it be insane of Victoria Rowell was cast? I mean a long shot but Debbi Morgan and Victoria Rowell going at it, I don't know if I could say for sure who would win.

• Members

Did you seriously just say that? So now you're condoning the rape and violence towards women?

Also - you haven't really touched on Kendall's obsession over Annie/Ryan/Greenlee lately - or her non-obsession over her husband and kids. I'd love to hear your thoughts (...and how you'd spin them!).

;)

Can't wait to watch Pratt's first day - I'm off to watch!

Archived