AMC: Wednesday, August 27, 2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh - 3 minutes in...

Kendall: "Once again I'm stuck right in the middle of all the drama and I don't know what to do!"

UM - get your ass OUT of it. Your meddling ass put you there to begin with. DUMB bitch - enjoy your morning with your husband and get the FUC* over it.

Loving everything else so far... :)

• Members

Yay to Zach growing a pair of balls and taking his bitchy wife out of Fusion! :D

Of course Babe saw nothing odd about the name "Working Girl," it's what she was when JR met her on the pier all those years ago. She & Randi should compare notes on their johns.

I love the new pacing. It feels fresher. It also looked more brightly lit to me.

I think RPG & BE have the same amount of chemistry here as Jake & Taylor as they did on GL as Gus & Harley. What I like about this triangle so far is that RPG has great sparks with both women and I'd be happy either way. It's been a long time since I've seen a triangle that wasn't lopsided. I really liked the war discussion today, too.

Jesse & Angie rocked their scenes. I think the reason the phone calls just started can be easily explained away that the person looking for him only recently discovered that he's in Pine Valley.

• Members

Do you blame them for talking about their bosses behind their back? Kendall and Greenlee treat them like crap and leave them to do all the hard work. Babe and Amanda should leave. It would serve K&G right bc Fusion would crumble without their work. K&G have been proving the past few months taht Fusion isnt a priority to them and nothing about their work ethic is consistent

lol...thats the part that did me in. She didnt even make it to the opening credits before she went on about them

• Members

Where did I once say I was condoning violence towards women? I was being SARCASTIC. Most bosses won't go above and beyond for their employees, Kendall & Greenlee(especially Kendall) have saved the twit's life a few times now.

Yes I can blame her for talking behind their backs, if she doesn't like it their, let her start her own company, and she can market her cheap perfume till her company is in the black. Babe is despicable trying to once again STEAL something that isn't HERS, and something she isn't even entitled too

• Members

OMG I'm so over Kendall Hart Slater right now. That bitch is crazy in a bad way. She was soooo insufferable today. Aside from even the Ryannie/Rylee stuff, she had absolutely no right to be a bitch to her employees from the first second she stepped in the door. Regardless of whether you like the new perfume or not, have some class ya bitch! I really hope this isn't the direction Pratt is taking Kendall and Greenlee or else I'll never be able to enjoy them again.

I really enjoyed the pacing of today's episode too.

I enjoyed everything but Kendall.

• Members

Well this is gonna be really shocking to some of you............

I liked Kendall today. Yeah she was acting like a major bitch, but she had fire and intensity that I haven't seen since 06. She was the real Kendall Hart IMO.

Todays episode was really good! For once, I didn't fast forward a thing! And I loved the Melrose Place type pacing!

And I loved Annie today!

• Members

Ok, so I watched the entire AMC episode....I say this as someone who has loved Kendall for years...........

I am fecking over her self-created drama. She's got such a damn attitude problem right now and needs to be brought down to reality....and I think Adam and Annie will be the ones to do it.

Team Annie!

Archived