Higley Quit DAYS?

• Members

Question: is Nelson going to post a follow-up today to yesterday's big scoop? For some reason, I thought he might and now I feel like a freak stalking his column every half-hour. :lol: I must have read wrong.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The enormity of this situation is astounding to me. Writers were fired from Days during the strike and the new HW only lasted what, six or seven months. More than one person's professional life could be over. Personal lives could be ruined. If Alison Sweeney is indeed the overbown diva and I am inclined to believe that she is, then this could be a huge black mark against her. The fines that could be levied against Days could be enormous.

They are no winners here. The producers, the actors, the crew and the fans can all be effected. Why would a network want to produce a show where there are such huge fines, etc? It could be the end for Days and a lot of people would be out of jobs. From the producers, to the actors to the makep artists. No matter who is to blame, no one wins.

• Members

He did save it, you silly goose! Days was all set to be cancelled in 2003 until JER was brought in and the show was renewed. :D

As for Passions, it got a second life on DTV, and it was only cancelled from DTV because of high production costs. Passions was the highest rated show on Channel 101! :D

Your argument's moot, boy. :D

• Members

This thread has EXHAUSTED me.

Yes, it's a meaningless post. I don't care. I'm so tired of reading in circles when nothing's actually happening publicly at the moment.

Don't even get me started on other boards and other threads. Isn't anyone else as TIRED as I am? And it's only been a couple days!

I had to get that off my chest. Done now. :)

• Members

Other than Nelson Blanco's rumors, what evidence is there that any of this is actually going on? And even if it is, how is this exactly a big soap story outside of the industry? Seems to me that this Blanco making a whole lot of noise so he can have something to write in his blog for people to read.

Archived