Higley Quit DAYS?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I don't think Nelson is making all of this stuff, I mean, who can? LOL I just wish he would've waited a bit longer to see what happened instead of jumping the gun. I also wish he wouldn't contradict himself with his scoops. It's like he did it so if it turned out that Dena is really gone, he can say he was right. And if Dena stayed, he can still be right because, "I said on SATURDAY that Dena was going to come back thanks to Ken." Two-sides. ;)

And you're right, ZendallFan, it's shades of RB.

• Members

I like what was said in another thread Nelson was just "pissing in the wind", LOL PERFECT description.

I would have rather he waited till got some actual confirmation, or at least didn't post this as a FACT until he got confirmation if he felt he had to post it

• Members

LoL, I didn't even bother to read through this. It's funny how most people who accuse Nelson of being a "pariah, terrorist, abomination to humanity" (okay maybe not that extreme lol) were all of a sudden so gullible to accept his scoop. Go figure!

• Webmaster

I'm gonna hijack this post before it completely dies to complain about something that has nothing to do with this entire topic...

Seriously, Days of our Lives, you have got to stop thinking like an idiot with a tooth brush stuck in their ass....we are really going to go there with these characters? I feel like I'm stuck in Dick Tracy hell again, literally, oy!

Archived