Higley Quit DAYS?

• Members

I would say "Trust me, it's going on", but you have no reason to believe me any more than you have reason to believe Branco. :lol:

Point taken. I have a feeling that whatever happens legally from here on out though, will NOT be in the public eye, unless somebody gets fired.

For example, the WGA is still HEAVILY investigating scabs from the strike, but from the message board/public's perspective, most people think it's been dropped and no one cares anymore. Which isn't true at all. It's just not something anyone divulges to the fans

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, this is SERIOUSLY more dramatic than anything on any daytime soap right now. I wonder if we'll ever find out what's really going on. Sweeney is the last person I expected to be involved considering Sami is in storyline limbo right now, in fact my money is on Dee Hall...

I go to bed last night and come home from work and the thread has moved on like 15 pages in less than a day...talk about explosive!

• Members

thats non-union writers must stop writing. it is a legal wanring.

like if you get pulled over for something minor you can get a fix it ticket/wanring ticket. if you get pulled over again and the same thing isnt fixed then you will be fined. it is soemwhat like that, except i assume along with a fine comes a law suit.

in simple terms its a legal warning... i think.

I doubt its Dee Hall. The woman has delt with 1000's times worse. She seems liek the go in, do her job, kinda girl. plus i dopubt marlena would be the way she has been if this was dee hall they were talking about.

IF Dena stays and writes it should be... umm... intersting? .. to see what she does with Sami.

• Members

LOL: Now how long before a follow-up news message that says "Ed Scott has decided to move on to new challenges" and then a blind item says that "a harried young actress balancing multiple shows has decided she won't return to one of them after her maternity leave"?

Or, alternatively, what if a foreign soap column suddenly stopped appearing, because the writer was releasing innuendo as news? :) Maybe--instead of all of his nominations to be DOOL's next headwriter--Tom Casiello could pull a Sara Bibel and start writing the TVGuide.ca columns! (I'd actually DIG that!)

• Members

Also, I really don't think SOD would report on this right away if things were still too premature regarding Higley. My guess is Corday seized power over his own show, reinstated Dena, and neutered Ed Scott's and that BIG LOSER'S power on set and in the writing of the show.

Archived