Higley Quit DAYS?

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, and thats differnt from the last 10 years... how?

I like it. I like the randomness of it. Now keep in mind i would hate this on any other show. But das has TOLD you (not showen you...) who lovs who and who to root for for years. Now its all kinda up in the air and you are able to root for whomever.

• Members

You just know that Blanco is a loon when he calls Luke and Noah "one of their biggest super-couples ever." LOL! Of course, Blanco now considers Bloom public enemy no. 1. He should be on his knees thanking the inventor of the Internet because it has given him the attention that he does not deserve.

• Administrator

I don't know how to read this.....he's obviously joking when he says "their mother" but when he says "every executive producer and head writer," is he trying to be factual, is he exaggerating "every"?

Because this: "he represents every executive producer and head writer" is a false statement.

I don't believe Megan is with Sarnoff. I believe she's with Artists Agency's Jonathan Russo.

Does Nelson check on these things before reporting? If he's right, I'll certainly apologize to him for this. ;)

Archived