Y&R: Week of July 21, 2008

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was excellent. The momentum is definately building for Friday's episode. I can't wait!

It was great to see Adam and Heather again. I love those two together.

I wonder who is going to come out on top about the David Chow leak - Jill/Brad or the Newmans? That's probably something that will happen on Friday. And I guess all that load of crap that Jeffrey has been feeding 'ol Glo is just that - a load of crap. I knew that SOB couldn't straighten up and fly right. But it makes it more interesting. It's getting old - but it's still interesting for now. If it's not revealed soon, I will loose all interest.

I liked Sabrina today. I know a lot of people her don't like her with Victor, but the pairing is growing on me. And Victor's "apology" to Nick? Not so much.

• Members

summer being soarsed is a non issue to me. it happens. its also much easier all around for everyone invovled when soaps go to 4-6 yearolds. and if they nfind one that sticks hopefully they end being good like the actress who plays abby on yr/bb. and if not keep trying em out.

yes in theory it emans nick and phyliss have been together for 4 years, but they will still celebrate a 2 year anniv next time around or just wont mention the number. no it doesnt eman she was born before cassie died it means cassie died earlier than she did. yes in theory it throws the timeline off, but yr is pretty good at it.

be happy it isnt days where shawn was born late 80's then belle and aby, then eyars later will and philip yet somehow belle is aged first, then shawn, then phil. but will and abby end up the same age then will younger than abby but brady who was born the same as abby ends up the oldest. trust me.... lol.

• Members

Yeah, I understand that is currently in casting and we will see older versions of both by the end of the summer. I would even bet that Abby comes back as a teen just in time for her mama to whisk her back to GC.

• Members

I really hope that David has just kidnapped Skye and not killed her. She would be such a perfect spoiler for Adam and Heather! Sabrina was so sweet to make Victor not force Nick and Phyllis out. I wonder why Victor doesn't throw Victoria out too. Thank God Nikki got a clue and is finally kicking David to the curb. I don't buy the excuse for them staying together for the sake of the gala. Perhaps Nikki isn't so sure after all that she's getting rid of David? But he's sure ready to get rid of her with his "dreamer" morphine drug order! I am really enjoying Brad and Jill's coup/plotting. How can Kay possibly allow them to fire Nikki? Even if her husband goes, she doesn't have to go, does she? Doesn't Kay own Chancellor outright? How can they oust her if she has ownership of the company? And finally, what the heck is Jeffrey up to? Does he really just want to just hold onto the cream for grins? And how is 50 million enough to buy controling interest in a billion-dollar cosmetics company (Jabot)?

• Members

ITA. On the Sony board people are complaining because they miss the last baby who played Summer. I can't believe anyone would miss A BABY that much! And I feel guilty for saying this, but it was one hell of an ugly baby at that!

• Members

With the exception of little Abby of course. Talk about CUTE and played by a little actress who runs circles around CK.

Remember when Victor asked Abby about Jack:

Abby: Oh Uncle Jack was yelling at Mommy a lot...

Victor: Was he now? About what?

Abby: I don't really know, but he kept saying I OWN JABOT!

Absolutely hysterical.

Archived