Y&R: Week of July 21, 2008

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a dull episode so far. Every episode Lisa Seidman has written has been HORRIFICALLY paced, FLAT, BORING, and STUPID. This has to be one of the WORST set-up episodes I've ever seen. If this is a precursor for tomorrow, then I say CBS/Sony/Bell better expect another creative and ratings disappointment.

I hope they don't keep Seidman at the end of her trial run. What am I talking about? This is Maria Arena Bell, who would hire a homeless man off the street if he knew how to use a pen.

I knew the hype was too good to be true. I say FIRE EVERYONE, from the writers to the producers...

• Members

Seriously, the Cane/Lily/Marriage/Baby mess is boring as hell. I dont care for it! I dont care for any of the characters involved. Niki possibly being drugged by David? How original...NOT! Lisa Seidman was a horrible script writer for Dallas. I am not surprised by this.

As for a ratings bump...probably a .+2 jump but will come down the following week. Nothing to keep viewers interested to stay for the long haul.

• Members

That's not enough, this was supposed to be the set-up episode for their big event, and it FAILED miserably.

I agree, there was more suspect in the last 10-15 minutes, but the episode as a whole was BAD.

Lisa Seidman needs to be fired after delivering a series of poor episodes. She wrote the breakdown, right?

Archived