Y&R: Week of July 21, 2008

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday's episode is another good one. I can honestly say that I'm really looking forward to what the rest of the week has to offer (even though we all know what happens)...

My only gripe is that the pace is still too fast (for my liking, mind). I'm also watching the episodes from 2003 (Dec, where the bribery starts to blow open) and episodes from 2008 still seem a bit fast.

Don't get me wrong, the quality has improved (greatly) this past week, but I'm a perfectionist.

• Members

I don't know why we have two topics on this week's festivities. No matter. I'll add what I wrote in the other thread in here. Monday's episode is another good one. I can honestly say that I'm really looking forward to what the rest of the week has to offer (even though we all know what happens)...

My only gripe is that the pace is still too fast (for my liking, mind). I'm also watching the episodes from 2003 (Dec, where the bribery starts to blow open) and episodes from 2008 still seem a bit fast.

Don't get me wrong, the quality has improved (greatly) this past week, but I'm a perfectionist.

Also, I believe the promo has variations and ammendments to it.

• Members

because i searched for like 10 minutes trying to find a thread for this week and couldnt. and still cant. lol.

i do agree its moving too fast, but the past few months have been so slow. so.. idk. hopefully there will be a good classic Y&R balance soon.

there are a few promo's for this weeks events.

EDIT: I found it! a mod should merge this thread with this one - http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=27203

• Members

Aside from Esther, Jill currently has the lowest amount of appearances this month. That's what's bothering me. I know she will get a storyline, but I don't like to see her so rarely. Only 3 (out of 15)? However, Lily at 4 I can cope with. :)

• Members

I am just gald that they are writing Jill like she should be the queen bee of Y&R. Hopefully she can get the upper hand on Gloria once and for all. I know I might be in the minority but I just Love Li;y and Cane together and I can't stand Chole.

• Members

The show is slightly better. Still boring. And can they please STOP having that little girl sing! She has a fantastic voice but I am sick of her already.

SLEEPY TIME!! OH SLEEPY TIME!!!!! OHHHHHHHH SLEEPPPPPPPY TIME

SAY GOODNIGIIIIIGHT!! OH YEAAAAAAAAH!

And then the requisite panning shot of all the adults nodding their head in amazement of her WONDERFUL voice.

Its just contrived.

Archived